Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thimbleberries Sew Day!

Welcome to my new blog!

My first post invites you to a Thimbleberries Sew Day, hosted by my good friend crazy'boutquilts, the last Wednesday of every month. I don't have any Thimbleberries fabric, at the moment, but I do have books! Last night I looked through the few that I have and found this pattern, "Shining Star," in the book, The Thimbleberries Guide for Weekend Quilters. I will check my stash this morning to find the perfect fabrics and post a pic of what I find.





And here are my fabrics...









5 comments:

call me crazy said...

Whoohoo! Welcome to blogland! :-) I love the project you picked out! I think that might be the only Thimbleberries book I don't have~ LOL ;-) Thanks for joining us today!~ have fun!

Bridget B said...

Welcome to blogland- I am a newbie and really enjoy reading the blogs.

Karen said...

Thanks for the welcome! I am off to take pics of my fabrics for the wall hanging! I love having a stash!!! :-)

Shannon said...

Welcome to blogland! Happy sewing......

Darlene said...

Welcome to the Land of Blog - you're in for lots of fun.

Enjoy your sew day!