Friday, March 5, 2010

ready to call it a day...

...and maybe sit and trace the Easter Sampler I printed this morning onto a background ready for stitching.


This strippy quilt is coming along nicely from the book, "Strippin' Along." The book uses jelly rolls plus some additional yardage and has some wonderful applique details to add to your quilts. I need to sew some more "piano keys" together for the top and bottom.





Here is a sneak peak of a little table topper in the works for the 2nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl on March 16th. Kathleen creates the most beautiful tablescapes... and with food, too! :-D She also shares some of her wonderful recipes.

I also cut squares for a baby quilt that "shoulda been done yesterday." The colors are all very soft in pastel yellow, peach, and sage green. My nephew and his wife are due this month... it's a girl! There will be a sewing marathon here next week!


That's about all for today. I need to put my feet up for a bit. Tonight is two hours of ballroom dancing for DH and me. We will NOT be appearing locally or nationally on any TV show... still, it has been a lot of fun for him and me. ;-)

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

call me crazy said...

Cute strippin' quilt! I just got some St Patty's fabric too~ now to find some time! ;-o
Happy stitchin'!