Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What day is this...???

It seems I have missed quite a few days... an awful ear ache. But I was able to sew together the latest Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along Block #2.


Hopefully, I will be better by next week when we are... sing along here, "headin' off to San Francisco..." YEAH!!! I can't wait! Visiting with my DS/DDIL and doing and seeing everything I possibly can in a week. Should be lots of fun!!

I've been catching up on a few recorded TV series I like and watched a few movies (with closed captioning, you know) as it helps when you can't hear too well. And this morning I am cutting circles for a project... just a mindless kinda thing, with scissors.

I'll be back later with progress on my circles.

Hope your day is going well...
I can't believe it's Wednesday!?!


2 comments:

call me crazy said...

Great block! I've got that on my list for this week. ;-) Hope you are feeling better!

Bridget B said...

Hope you are better- have a good vacation.