Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm still here...

It has been a bit difficult this last few weeks. Tomorrow morning will be my fifth visit to the ENT. It has been a weekly kinda thing since coming home from vacation. We did end up driving to CA... no flying allowed. Now it seems so long ago.

My days are filled... well, there goes the #!%&@ alarm again. Time for more ear drops. One kind at 9, 3, and 9 and the other kind at 12 and 6 for a grand total of 23 drops. DH set my phone to go off as a reminder... lovely. But it does help to keep me on track. Oh, well, this too shall pass.

I just printed the next Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along block. Be back in a while after letting the drops settle in. And I'll share a pic of my block. It looks super quick.

1 comment:

call me crazy said...

Oh yikes 23 drops sounds like a real drag! Hope you get better sooner than soon! ;-)