Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I see 9 patches...

Hi... how are you? Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

It is the last Wednesday of the month which means it is Thimbleberries Sew Day hosted by crazy'boutquilts. Be sure to visit her to see what she and any other participants are working on today.



I cut these strips yesterday in hopes of making some 9 patches today... lots of 9 patches.

These are all Thimbleberries fabrics with the addition of some unbleached muslin. I was going to use some Kona natural but decided to save it for another project.










Here is block #7 in the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along.










I made the binding for my table runner yesterday but didn't get it sewn on... maybe today.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Barbara Jean said...

love these colors. would never have the patience to quilt. =)

so glad others do it so we can enjoy.

blessings

barbara jean