Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the perfect ending...


... to a nice day and a great pizza!
More about the pizza below...












This was the view
out my kitchen window.
The dishes could wait...
I grabbed my camera and
headed out to the backyard and
watched the sky as the colors
changed within a matter of minutes.


...and now, about that pizza.

When participating in "Blue Monday" with Smiling Sally, one is encouraged to visit all the participants to see what particular "blue" they have decided to share.

The blog One Perfect Bite shared a Tomato, Herb and Blue Cheese Pizza for Blue Monday just yesterday, June 7th. After reading Mary's recipe, I knew I had to try it. It is/was wonderful, and Mr. BL loved it, too! I had never tried a pizza using Blue Cheese. The only change I made to Mary's recipe was to make my own pizza dough. It is one I have been making for years and years from a recipe by Wolfgang Puck.

Thanks for this recipe, Mary.
It was delicious!
... Karen

7 comments:

call me crazy said...

Beautiful sunset! Pizza looks pretty good too! ;-)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your pizza looks...Awesome! WE had family pizza night last night and it was GREAT!!! Good eats and sweet visits!

daylily777 said...

Spectacular sunset pics ! The pizza looks delicious !
Blessings,
~Myrna

KayC. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. First... those are puppies on my side bar, Chocolate labs. I love your view from your kitchen, I am blessed to have a great view too. Your pizza looks y.u.m.m.y!

veredit said...

So perfect shots of the sunset! and the pizza ... jummy, jummy ...

Michelle May said...

Oh wow to the photos and the pizza! I just love those sky colors. So magical.
That pizzy looks soooooooooooo incredible!!!! I'll be right over!

Jingle said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/06/jingles-june-follower-award-week-2.html

Did I give you these?
Happy Weekend!
;)