Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sisters Quilt Show...



"Vase of Van Gogh"
This 78"x 85" quilt
was made and quilted by
Vicky of Clarkston, WA.
She writes:
"I took a class from Jean Wells
once when she taught as a guest at the
Washington State Quilters in Spokane.
It didn't take me long to catch on how
to graph a picture to design a quilt;
however, actually making the quilt took
a good deal longer."

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +




+++ ++++ +++++ ++++ +++

"Dahlia Medallion"
This 77"x 77" quilt was made by
Hedda W. of Battle Ground, WA
and quilted by Carolanne O.
She writes:
"I picked up the book
Medallion Quilts by Cindy V. Hamilton
and knew I had to make this.
After finishing the center,
I realized I didn't want a 95" square quilt.
Carolanne said if I bordered with the
background fabric,
she "could do a little something"
with the quilting. WOW!!!
I am thrilled with what she did."




+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

++ +++ ++++ +++++ ++++ +++ ++



...that's all for today.
Thanks for visiting. I will be posting MORE pictures
so be sure to stop by again.

...Karen

1 comment:

Bridget B said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the quilt show. They are great and I haven't seen any I don't like.