Tuesday, August 17, 2010

♪♬♪bye-bye, so long, farewell ♬♪♬


♬♪♪♬ see you in September ♬♬♪

I will be gone for a few weeks... again.

I have replenished my little travel tin...
(well at least this one, so far)
...with additional pieces
for my tumbling blocks.

This is a take-along project
that goes with me when we travel.
I purchased the stamps at a quilt show.
They are available online HERE.

Still need to pack some more projects.

So...
I will catch up with you
when we return.


...Karen

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator
with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are
Life,
Liberty,
and the
Pursuit of Happiness.

..."one of the best-known sentences
in the English language"
and
"the most potent and consequential words
in American history."

✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝ ✝

If my people,
who are called by my name,
shall humble themselves,
and pray,
and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways;
then will I hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land.
. . . 2 Chronicles 7:14

5 comments:

orchidlover said...

Have fun

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Cabin and Cottage said...

Enjoy your break! Jacqueline

Ann said...

Have fun and be careful! Looking forward to seeing what you worked on when you return!
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

call me crazy said...

Have a great trip!

Fifi Flowers said...

Hope you are off having a FAB time!!!!