Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friendship Block....

Happy Saturday....
Here is the block for my friend at guild.
I still need to sign it.

(click all pics to enlarge)

++ +++ ++++ +++++ ++++ +++ ++
Anne, over at "Bunny Tales"
by Bunny Hill Designs,
is having a pet parade!
So I sent our Winston's pic.

Winston was a rescue from the
local shelter here in town.

He and DD became the best of friends.
(and she named him)
Winston was a bit underweight and very shy
in the beginning.




He is somewhat of a magnet for whatever is in the yard.

Just the other day he was laying in the grass
just sunning himself and watching the trees.
Before I could snap his pic, he darted!
(a little blurry... he is fast!)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Visit Anne to see some other cute pet pics!

...and thanks for stopping by.

...Karen

6 comments:

call me crazy said...

Awww, he's so cute! :-)

Barb said...

cute dog, put him on a quilt and put it in Sew Cal's pet contest...so cute.

Ann said...

Hi Karen,
Your quilt square is great. I just love the southwestern pattern on the fabric.
Also, Winston is adorable. I'm glad that you rescued him and have given him a great home.:o)
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

Mary said...

Good morning, Karen. I love the pattern of that quilt square and Winston is awfully cute. How fortunate he found a good and loving home. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Kathleen said...

Your quilt square is beautiful! Lucky for Winston he has found a good home!

orchidlover said...

He's gorgeous.

Love and hugs Gina xxx