Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stowe Botanical Garden...pic heavy!

While visiting my aunt and uncle in Gastonia, 
The dome in the entryway...
and the floor medallion.
It is a beautiful place.
Here are some of the photos I took that day...
Enjoy!

Inside the Orchid Conservatory...
(click pics for larger view)
























The butterflies were magnificent!
I have a few more photos of the outdoor gardens,
which I will share another day.
Thanks for stopping by,
and enjoy your day.

...Karen



5 comments:

jlshall (Joysweb) said...

Amazing butterfly shots! And such beautiful orchids - what a great place to visit! You certainly got some terrific photos.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great week!
~Joy @ Joysweb

Denise said...

Karen: gorgeous pics once again. You are quite talented. Thanks for sharing a bit of your vacation with us. :D

orchidlover said...

Stunning. Thank you so much. I adore orchids so I'm afraid you wouldn't have moved me from that wall and waterfall.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Jingle said...

love these stunning images.

Jingle said...

http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/10/poetry-potluck-natures-elements-air.html
Greetings!
It is Monday again, I sincerely invite you to join us for a Monday Poetry Potluck party, bring in 1 to 3 poem treats to share via the link on the top! You could use an old poem.