Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunshine Award...

Good Friday Morning!

I have been honored with this...


by my friend Sandie AKA crazy'boutquilts.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 

She has been an inspiration to me on my
quilting journey, 
and 
she is the one who encouraged me to blog.
It has been an interesting journey with both ventures.

For my part now,
I am to nominate and pass along this award
to 12 fellow bloggers.

May their creativity, talent, insight, and encouragement
be an inspiration to you!










❀  The Painted Quilt  ❀




For the recipients of this award...
(should you choose to participate)

1.  Save the image above 
and post it to your own blog.

2.  Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.

3.  Link the nominees.

4.  Let nominees know they have won 
this award by commenting on their blog.

5.  Share the love and link to the person
from whom you received this award.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Thanks for stopping by today.

... Karen


I will have some more vacation pictures
and stories on Monday...

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for thinking of me!
Kathleen

call me crazy said...

Awww :-) thank you for your sweet thoughts! I'm so glad you are having fun blogging! :-))

Michelle May said...

Thanks girlfriend!
xx, shell

Ann said...

I have enjoyed so much looking at the pictures of your travels...that Sears Tower glass box looks very interesting....not sure I'd have made it as far as you did!!
Thanks so much for the honor and award.
You certainly made my day.:o)
Hope you have a fantastic week.
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel