Friday, October 1, 2010

October memories...

Just a short post today.
I am having a group of ladies here tomorrow
for a dye workshop and I have things to prepare.
I'll share the results next week.

In the meantime...


Aren't digital cameras great?
Taking a picture of a picture.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Every fall, my sister and BIL invited us
to "pick a pumpkin" from the fields...
with one stipulation!
You had to be able to carry it!
Needless to say, 
my DS wanted the one in the top pic!
All 127 pounds!

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

There is a 
"Fall into Fall Quilt Bloggers Giveaway"
going on that I wanted to share with you.
I missed getting in on this...
maybe next year or another theme.
Click the scarecrow to view all the participants.
It is hosted by Quilting With Debi.


And don't forget the FALL-O-WEEN Blog Hop.
Click the button on my sidebar.

...and Kaaren of The Painted Quilt
has posted another cute First Friday Freebie!

Have a great weekend!
...Karen

7 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Karen, this post gets me in the fall spirit! I enjoyed reading it and seeing the pumpkins and your cutie pie perched on top of it. Is the little girl yours, too?

Checking in from my exile to say "hi" and that I hope to be back in a week or so. Sending you warm hugs today and always...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for bringing back memories. I went and found a picture of my sis and I dressed as pumpkins for Halloween. Too funny!

Barb said...

Oh...I would so love to be there tomorrow!

Briarside Lane said...

awwww, such cute kids.... all grown up now!

Briarside Lane said...

test

Briarside Lane said...

test

Briarside Lane said...

test