Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo finish for the week's end...


Happy Friday!


Just a quick post to thank everyone who has emailed me about the issues with the noreply-comment at blogger issue.

Hopefully, it will be resolved... SOON!

I do appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment.  And I will email you back by finding your email via your blog.


Hubby is back from Lowe's...

Why is it that you always need "something" when you purchase a new something for your house?... as in a new light fixture for the breakfast area.  Most times the screws are too short... or my favorite... I need this particular "tool" to get this job done.

Of course, I like new "tools" and gadgets for sewing and quilting, too.

Have a great weekend.  We are finishing up projects.  Our DS/DDIL will be here Thursday!!!

...Karen