Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sew Scraps Along with Pleasant Home

Hello and Happy Saturday!


In an effort to find out what is going on
 with the noreply-comment "issue,"
I found during a search a very delightful blog.


Please take a few moments to visit
a new friend...

HERE is Jodi's original post about 
sewing scraps along with her.
Won't you join us?

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

I am hoping that the noreply-comment issue has been resolved.  
Jodi emailed me through some additional steps to try, and hopefully that has taken care of the problem.

Well, company is coming on Thursday!
My DS/DDIL will be here from the bay area!!!
Truly soooo much to do and soooo little time.

Have a great weekend.

...Karen

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad Jodi could help you. I'm looking forward to what she has to suggest for using scraps. Enjoy the visit with your family.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Karen... I'm glad I haven't run into something like that because if I did, I would probably give up blogging. I know nothing about technology. It is a miracle that I can blog at all, LOL! Glad you got it resolved.

Have missed you MUCH and am looking forward to being back on a more regular basis. Hope all is well with you. Thank you SO much for dropping by to see me this morning. It made my day!

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and that your week to come will be a great one, too!

Much love coming your way...

XOXOXO,

Sheila :-)