Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thimbleberries project today...

On my design wall this morning...
woo-hoo!  I'm sewing!
And I may change the dark fabric I posted.
Just not sure of it, yet...  

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
 My Cali kids are back home and to work today.
We had a good visit but, as you know,
it is always too short!

Spotted this little critter out the door to the airport.
Amazing!

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

If you would like to join the Thimbleberries Sew Day,
visit Sandie  HERE for details 
and to pick up a button for your blog.

I'll be back later...

...Karen

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great snapshot of the dragonfly! Your blocks look wonderful, rich golden fall colors.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Oh I like the golds! Which book is this pattern in? :-) Thanks for joining in the sew-day!