Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thimbleberries Sew Day...

Here is my top!
I need to rearrange a few blocks
to balance things out.
Overall, I am pleased and
glad I changed to this green.

Here is the pattern in the book,
"Quilting for Harvest."
There are 
"20 great projects from Harvest to Halloween."
I love them all...

Thanks for hosting  today, Sandie!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So, then, hubby comes home and....
treats for me!!!!
This is the fun size... only about 12  M&M's,
but that's okay...I don't need 'em. 
What I really need is a coffee!

Have a great rest of the day!
I'm off to have my cuppa coffee.

...Karen


5 comments:

Denise said...

Cute quilt top...tablecloth? Good to see you last night, dear friend. xoxo

Barb said...

Oh...what a fun thing to do for your thimbleberries sew day...awesome!!!! sorry I was not able to join but would love to be near a machine right now.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Oh that turned out very cute! I don't think I've seen that book~ need to keep it on my radar now. :-) Have a good evening!

orchidlover said...

Great quilt.
I need a coffee to so I know how you feel

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Karen said...

I have not seen that book. I like the addition of the green. Looks like it could be a tree skirt pattern too.