Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He's baa-ack!

Last fall and winter,
we had three Flickers
that visited quite frequently.
This photo was taken last year ~ December 11th.
●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●
The visitor this morning!
I took this photo from the window
of the breakfast room.
He flew to the top of this pine tree
so I had to dash out onto the patio.
BRRRRRRR... it's cold!  24 degrees!

❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅ 

Don't forget to check out the...


My post below has a list of all the designers.

Enjoy your day!
...Karen

2 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Cute photos, Karen! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always wonderful to hear from you.

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh I do so miss these American birdsQ I have almost forgotten what they look like so I love your pictures.
I didn't realize that a flicker is a seasonal bird.