Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Special Day 'cause...

... it's my Birthday!

Just a quick hi! ... and I'm back!
A couple of trips,
being overwhelmed with other commitments,
and just general tiredness...
well, all that got me off track.

It is bitter cold in my town... 9°
with wind chills below 0... brrrrrrr

I would be watching the movie above,
(it's a tradition in my house)
but we have been having 
rolling blackouts.

So, I am shutting off the computer again!
...before it goes off.

I will catch up with you
towards the end of the week
when this cold moves on!
Stay warm!
☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼
...Karen



6 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Happy Birthday! Snuggle with a quilt, a good book and cup of tea. :-) Stay warm!

Bridget B said...

Happy day and keep warm.

Julie Fukuda said...

Happy Birthday! Hang in there, I hear the groundhog named Phil has predicted a short winter. (all the BIG news makes its way to Japan).

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! Hope it is wonderful!!! :-)

Micki said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy the movie. It's a great one.
Micki

Baba said...

Hi Karen, wishing you a belated "happy birthday".. my granddaughter had her 3rd birthday on February 2 and it was also my 43th Anniversary date.Many good things were happening on the second... have a good day.