Saturday, March 5, 2011

kitchen update... but first!


My latest backyard visitor!
A Ruby Crowned Kinglet!!
I was so excited snap these pictures.
(click all pics to enlarge)

Such long legs...
and quite a busy little bird
flitting around the yard 
and through the trees!

I  ❤  back yard birding...  

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
So, on Thursday
the plumber finally showed up with 
a jack hammer...
made a lot of dust,
made a lot of noise.
Think....
MRI of your house without
the earphones and nice music
they have you listen to.

Here is the result.



And here is the pinhole leak...

New copper installed.
So, the plumber turned the water back on,
hung around a bit and then left.

Upon closer inspection,
I found this...

  to the GC who then 
came by today... not happy at all.
He said he will make it right.
So, the plumber is supposed 
to be here Monday...
sometime.


Have a great weekend.

...Karen

5 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

What a cute little bird! And yikes on the pipes! :-o Have a good evening!

Cheryl said...

Oh my! My heart goes out to you. Spend lots of time birdwatching in the backyard and breathing!

Barb said...

Oh wow......hope it gets better....no fun at all...I just see dollar signs...sorry.

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh, that does not bode well.
I think I'd rather enjoy the birds.

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

What a mess....I don't think I would be very calm!!