Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In progress...


Remember the 9-Patch Pizzazz blocks HERE?
I sewed this 36-inch square together using some of those blocks.
This will be easier for me to quilt than a larger quilt.
AND... I have blocks left over for another project!

Also, I stitched a bit of the Little Birdie Stitches.

I am using a Kona for the background and
 Moda Whimsy to surround the blocks.
When I began blogging in February last year,
I won the charm packs from Karen over at Log Cabin Quilter.
If you love applique and prim, be sure to visit her and say hello.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦    ♦    ♦    ♦    ♦    

Have a great weekend!
...Karen

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦




9 comments:

Manda said...

I am so tempted my birdie stitches (I know I am nearly a year too late!) that sunflower is gorgeous!

supermom said...

From the sounds of it you had a productive FNSI. Love all the fall colours in your little quilt.

Debbie said...

beautiful wall quilt!

Sheila said...

You had a productive night , love your stitchery !

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Wow, you had a great Friday night! :-) Have a happy weekend!

shez said...

looks fantastic,well done

pinsandneedles said...

Love the 9 patch and the beautiful fall colors!

Janet said...

Wow! I love your quilt with the nine patches and sunflowers.

Cheryl said...

That was quick! What a great fall quilt.