Thursday, September 8, 2011

G o b s m a c k e d ! ! !

~or in other words, astonished... utterly
(I have probably been watching too much BBC!)
Look what just arrived!!!




Still a bit teary eyed... sheesh!
(Hormones, you know.)
These are from my new dentists!
One is the general dentist and the other a surgeon.
I had surgery Tuesday morning so that is why I have been MIA
for a couple of days since my marathon sew weekend.
Still on the "mushy diet" and taking it easy.
I go back for the post-op follow-up next Tuesday.

Hope your day is going well...

Karen



9 comments:

Kelli said...

How sweet of them!! Wishing you a quick recovery!

Karen said...

Ouch!
Flowers from a new dentist. How thoughtful. I got a single rose delivered a long time ago after a first visit with our dog to a vet.

Cheryl said...

What a thoughtful dentist! Hope you feel better soon.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

What a nice gesture! I'm sure you about fell over! LOL Enjoy!

Brandie said...

You can never watch too much BBC! What a lovely gift to receive (I can do it too) specially from a dentist.
Take care, really!

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Your dentist sent you flowers???? Wow..that is impressive...all I get are bills!

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow! In Japan, it is the patients who give flowers and gifts to the professionals!
Hope you are doing well.

Barb said...

Oh wow....how wonderful!! Hope you are healing nicely!

LV said...

I have never heard of any dentist or doctor doing that. You better hang on to him. Trust you heal and feel better soon.