Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Keep your face to the sunshine...

...and you cannot see the shadow.
It's what the sunflowers do."
~Helen Keller

Nothing says fall like sunflowers,
except of course, mums!
While blog hopping, I've noticed so many cute projects for fall.

It just seems lately I have been seeing one doctor after another.
Two appointments today!
There was one yesterday and two on Tuesday.
My post-op followup Tuesday went well... doing nicely.
I was very pleased about that, but it looks like I will need a root canal.
Oh, joy!
Thanks for all the well wishes, too.

☼   ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼

There is a road trip in the near future...
if all goes well today with these two appointments.

☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼

Have a great day, and I'll be back later this afternoon.
...Karen

3 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

I hope today's appts went well!! Been thinking about you. :-)

Cheryl said...

A road trip sounds like good medicine!

Denise said...

Road trip? Where? We need another weekend-in-the-mountains soon. :D