Thursday, October 6, 2011

GOOD NEWS....


Heard some chirping out my sewing room window and saw this little warbler...
♪   ♪    ♫ ♪  ♪ ♫ ♫
His song and timing was perfect because...
I just received a phone call from my endocrinologist's office.
BENIGN... no cancer cells in my thyroid!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
...Karen

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, 
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17 NIV

6 comments:

Diane H said...

Your little bird certainly had reason to sing for you.
God Bless.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Whoohoo! That is great news!! :-)

julieQ said...

I am so very glad for you!!!!

Kathleen said...

Thank God! Go out and celebrate! Pray for the cure, I hope in our lifetime.

Karen said...

A big hooray! What a relief for you to get those results.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

XO,

Sheila