Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thimbleberries Sew Day...

My post disappeared...?
So, here it is again.

Just a reminder...
Tomorrow is Thimbleberries Sew Day.

I will be picking a project from the book above... I think! ;-)

Visit crazyboutquilts for info.
She will be posting a reminder as well.

I have missed the last few sew days... for whatever reason???
It is fun to visit other participants and cheer each other on.
Barb usually joins in the fun, too.
Hope you will join us!

♦   ♦   ♦   ♦   ♦
I managed to get a fuzzy shot of a Junco yesterday.
And there were quite a few in the yard!  Oh, well.
They are just too quick!
(Could be that I am too slow...)


Enjoy your day.
...until tomorrow,
Karen

3 comments:

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Karen,
I have been a fan of Thimbleberries for a long time...
I just love her style and her home and all of her collections... See what I mean!
I could go on. Have fun!
All the Best,
Christine

Barb said...

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgottne....

Kelli said...

Look forward to seeing what you make. That bird is so beautiful, my MIL would love it, she is a bird watcher/picture taker, too. :o)