Monday, December 26, 2011

Blue Monday ~ I laughed, I cried...


I missed seeing this movie at the theater, but DD gave it to me for Christmas.
We just finished watching it.  It was great!

Today, I am joining Sally for the final Blue Monday of 2011.

When I first began my blog,
was one of the first blogs I began to follow and link to on Monday's.
You see, Sally loves blue and invites anyone to link their post to her Blue Monday post.
Bloggers from all over the world join in the fun.

Did you notice the spout peeking out behind the movie above?
... a new Polish pottery teapot!

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

....Karen


9 comments:

Jo's This and That said...

Neat!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Love your new teapot! :-)

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, it isn't Monday anymore here but I think I wil have a bit of blueberry jam on my toast and celebrate with you.

SmilingSally said...

I read the book, and loved it. But when the movie was released, I was in a coma. However, when the CD was became available, I saw it. Terrific!

Thanks for your kind words.

I love those blues!

Happy New Year & Happy Blue Monday, Karen.

LV said...

I have not read the book or seen the movie. It sounds like a very interesting one to read. That is a very pretty teapot.

chubskulit said...

Lovely!

Late visiting from Blue Monday. You may visit my BLUES when you get a chance. Advance happy new year!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

I loved the movie and the book! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the magazine post. Hope you visit again soon.

Have a fabulous 2012!
Penny

Paulette said...

Popping over from Thoughts from Meme's Corner. She was so thrilled with her book The Help that you sen, she asked us to stop and visit your blog.
Wishing you a Happy New Year♥

Mrs. White said...

I am also visiting from Meme's Corner. So sweet to be introduced to you!

Have a lovely New Year!