Thursday, December 29, 2011

sewing and supper...

...neither of which I had anything to do with!
Eight pounds of brisket in the smoker... thanks to hubby.
Comin' for supper?

Yesterday was Thimbleberries Sew Day.
I did not sew... :-(
looked at my book and found a project, if that counts. :-D

The kids are out visiting friends so I may get into my stash today.
Found a cute pattern in the book from our last sew day.
I just may have something to show after while.

☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼  ☼

...Karen

8 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Oh yum! I can almost smell dinner. :-)

Did you finish the applique on last month's sew day? I'd love to see it too! :-)

Have a great weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

One of the things I miss about Christmas past is my aunt's brisket, and that one just looks great!

I finally got my computer back, Karen, but it seems that I am up to my eyeballs in things going on here. I am stealing a few minutes to visit. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year will be blessed.

Sewing sounds soothing and fun. Wish I had a machine! I still sew by hand when I sew and not very well. One day, I shall take sewing lessons. No, that's not a New Year's Resolution because I'm afraid I'd break it. ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Denise said...

Yummy! What time is dinner gonna be served? I'll bring the apple dumplings!

See you soon, dear friend,
denise :D

Kim said...

That brisket sure looks yummy! Hubby has a smoker but hasn't had the time to use it.

Karen said...

Dreaming about new projects counts for sure!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Happy New Year Karen! Hope you find your inspiration.

Barb said...

I didn't do any of it, had company.....and actually forgot...am I bad????