Monday, January 30, 2012

January BOM topper...

I am still auditioning fabrics for a border(s) for this topper.
It is 30 inches square at the moment.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Visit Sally for additional blue posts from around the world
or to join in the fun.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Visit Judy at Patchwork Times for additional Design Wall Monday posts
or to join in the fun.


If the 12-inch center block looks familiar to you,
it's because this is the third one I've made.
See THIS post.

My friend Sandie ~ call me crazy and I are hosting a BOM 
on the HGTV Quilting and Needlework Message Board.
In addition to making a fall and Christmas BOM,
I decided to use the 12-inch square as the center for a topper-a-month.
Uh-huh... what was I thinking?
Oh, it'll be okay... I hope!... as in... I hope I can keep up!

We have had an overwhelming response AND participation with the January block.

I am working on February's... 
Have a great Monday!
Karen

8 comments:

Kelli said...

That is turning out to be gorgeous! Love the center block and all of the log cabins around it! xo

wifetoalineman02 said...

that is a pretty blue fabric :-) like it :-) visiting from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/our-blue-cushion-seat/

SmilingSally said...

Oh, how beautiful! Thanks for sharing your blue.


Happy Blue Monday, Karen.

LV said...

That is a lovely topper. The pattern and colors so vivid. You do very nice work.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

You have been a busy blogger today! Love the soup bowls!~ and the bird pics are great! The owl is huge! :-o And what a wonderful gift!~ have fun! And your blue topper is gorgeous!

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous!

My Blue, please drop by and see. Have a great week!

Kim, USA said...

Oh my that is beautiful!

Yellow & Blue

Denise said...

bee-u-tee-ful block, me friend! xoxo