Saturday, April 21, 2012

Table Topper Blog Hop ~ #3...


...and I have one more.  :-o
Hopefully, I'll get it posted next week.
I quilted this one yesterday and finished the
binding this morning...







The Table Topper Blog Hop
will resume on Monday ending Wednesday.
HERE is the info.
Thanks again, Madame Samm!

◦   ◦   ◦   ◦   ◦   ◦   ◦   ◦

The smell of mesquite and hickory wood
is wafting through the air.
DH has corned beef briskets in the smoker.
I am off to make potato salad!

Enjoy your weekend.
'til next time....
Karen


8 comments:

leanne said...

love this table topper as well :)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oooh I like this one! Great butterflies! :-)

Lu said...

WOW! This is my most favorite so far!
Beautiful work Karen.

nicoledemana crafts said...

the colour on this quilt are so vibrant it make me think of spring thanks for sharing ttfn Nicole x

Julierose said...

Love those colors in the table topper...and the border sets it right off...Julierose

Mrs.Pickles said...

very pretty!!

Denise said...

How very pretty. Wherever did you get that lovely fabric? He!He! xoxo :D

Michelle May said...

A beauty!