Monday, May 21, 2012

100 followers... thanks! WINNERS



And the winners are...



Karen said...
I will surprise you and pick the glass pieces!
Cheryl said...
Congratulations on 100 followers. I am sure many more read your delightful blog! If I am lucky enough to win, the magazine please. I have a huge stash that could benefit from it.

Thanks, ladies!
I will contact you for a snail mail address.

...Karen


...so how about a give-away.

Since my followers are varied,
you may have your choice of the following.

I will put your "name in the hat" for both,
if you are interested in both.
Just tell me in your comment.

■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■

For my dish-lovin' - thrifty shopper followers,
here is an open sugar and creamer by the 
Indiana Glass Company,  pattern number 1008.
This pattern is known to collectors as Willow
and also Oleander and Magnolia (WOM).

"Willow" by Indiana Glass

Additional information  HERE.

□   □   □   □   □   □   □   □   □
□   □   □   □   □   □

And for my quilty - fabric stash-lovin' followers,
this new magazine.
Good ideas here for taming those scraps...
and some cute projects, too.

Sooooo....
no jumping through hoops,
simply leave a comment telling me which one
you'd like to have.  That's it!

Good Luck!

I will draw the lucky winners on
Friday evening, May 25th.

○   ○   ○   ○   ○


...Karen


11 comments:

Aledia said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!
I'm a happy follower and I would love to be entered in the drawing for the bowl and creamer! Thank You so much for the opportunity.

I hope you have a wonderful week!
(hugs)
Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Congratulations!!! Put my name in the hat for the adorable Cream&Sugar!
Have a fun filled week.
Thank you SO MUCH for the giveaway,
Big Hugs,
Donna

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations on 100! :-) Great giveaway!

Sunnybec said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! I would love the magazine but not sure if you would post International...I know postage can be high, I live in France. Linda

Ivory Spring said...

Congrats! I am both dishy and quilty. ;)

Karen said...

I will surprise you and pick the glass pieces!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on 100 followers. I am sure many more read your delightful blog! If I am lucky enough to win, the magazine please. I have a huge stash that could benefit from it.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Congrats on your 100 followers! Doesn't it feel great? I hit the 100 milestone recently, and had my goveaway last week. It really was so much fun to do.

I can't sew a lick, so if I were lucky enough to win, I would choose the sweet Indiana glass set.

Congrats again, I already follow you. Pam

Julierose said...

100 followers--wonderful!! I love that I have a chance to win the "Quilt Your Stash" book. thank you Julierose

julieQ said...

Congratulations on your milestone!! I would love the magazine...heaven knows I need to quilt up my stash! Thank you for your generosity.

Diane H said...

Yep, your right at 100! Congratulations, Karen - it's a pleasure to follow your wonderful blog. If I were to be lucky I'd pick the magazine. Thanks.