Monday, May 21, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival 2012

Having always loved stained glass windows,
especially those of Louis Comfort Tiffany,
here is my interpretation of one.
And being a birder,
I had to add the cranes.

This is my entry in the Blogger's Quilt Festival 2012.
Quilt #562
Voting has begun.

"Tribute to Tiffany"
(26"x29" wall hanging)

View all the entries HERE.
Lots of beautiful quilts for inspiration.

Nominations made HERE 
through Friday, May 25th.

Thank you, Amy's Creative Side,
for hosting this wonderful blog hop.

  • May 18 – 21 Festival begins! 
  • May 22- 25 Nominations are made
  • May 26 – 30 Vote for your favorites
  • June 1 – Winners announced

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Thank you for stopping by.
...Karen

12 comments:

Lonci said...

This is to quilt art, wonderful:)))

Julie Fukuda said...

I am still working my way slowly through the quilts. I'm sure glad yours pops into my box because I sure wouldn't have wanted to miss THAT! How lovely.

CitricSugar said...

Just beautiful!

Ivory Spring said...

That quilt is spectacular!

Dee J. said...

Lovely color choices. Serene feel to quilt. Just Beautiful.

Auntie Em said...

Wow, what a lovely quilt. It has such a 3-dimensional look, too.
I love the way you combined applique and piecing.

Quilt+Bitch said...

Wow!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful entry!

ANudge said...

Mr. Tiffany would be pleased with your beautiful quilt. A lovely entry! Congrats.

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful interpretation!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Beautiful!

Rogene Robbins said...

That is beautiful! Love the cranes.