Friday, June 15, 2012

Blinky...


DD made "Blinky" for her brother
to add to his character collection.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I am finally finished with the applique
of the Dresden Plates.
Now to audition sashing...


Rather than pin baste the center and plate 
to my background, 
I used the basting stitch on my machine
to hold everything in place.
Saved being stuck... even by tiny applique pins.
Well, except for when I 
would stick myself while stitching.  :-o



●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

...still can't believe it is the middle of June already!!
Which means.... 192 days 'til Christmas!
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● 

Have a great weekend!
...Karen

5 comments:

Karen said...

That's a goldfish you can't kill with neglect.

Cheryl said...

Blinky is too cute! And your dresden plates are beautiful. Really...only 192 days...191 now...yikes!

Ivory Spring said...

Beautiful Dresdens, Karen!! I am catching up with your blog - lovely thing you have done. Good hearing from you.

Aledia said...

Blinky is so cute, I love him!!
Your Dresden Plates are so very pretty.

Thank You for stopping by and I hope you have a really wonderful night!

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Johnny Nutcase said...

Blinky is really cute :)