Friday, July 13, 2012

RWB Blog Hop ~ Day 13 (and some early Christmas)



July 13th


has a Master Schedule of all the blogs.



You can also visit
to view all blocks posted to date.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

My Celebrate RWB post can be found HERE.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Yesterday's Sew Day was fraught with
mishaps (nothing serious) and my
inability to hold on to ANYTHING!

Dropping pins, fabric slipping while trying to quilt...
at least five "rip-its" happened here yesterday!  arrrgh!
                           

So... today is another day, and I am hopeful
that this one will be more successful than yesterday and
one that does not involve an
emergency "get-out-of-the-house" trip to Hobby Lobby!


Although that's not a bad thing!  :-D

Well, in my case it usually IS a bad thing!



Look at this delicious Christmas fabric!!!
You know I NEEDED it!

It is a perfect complement to 
my 4-Patch-Posey Bear Paw.
This is the technique and block I am teaching.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Oh, I just realized that today is Friday the 13th.
I'm not a superstitious type, are you?



Catch up with you soon.
Happy Sewing!  
Karen




2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

:-o Love that red!! I miss HL! ;-)

Cheryl said...

Luckily, my Friday passed without incident!