Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monday Night Sewing...

My Sew Group met in my home last night.
It is always a lot of fun... 
and sometimes we actually get things done! :-)

Here are my blocks from last night.
I had forgotten how much I paper piecing!
These are the four corners for this block
(and another block) 
in my 48"x48" topper...
...that I shared in my "Think Christmas" post HERE.


If you missed visiting all the bloggers during the  
"Think Christmas" blog hop,
you can view all the blocks / projects at
our "cheerleader-in-residence."
You will truly be inspired!

And many thanks to Lesley ~ the cuddle quilter
for coordinating all the bloggers and being there
to help and offer encouragement.
Click her button to visit and say hello!

♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥

What are you working on today?

Back to paper-piecing some more blocks.
Happy Sewing!

...Karen




4 comments:

Quilt n Queen said...

I enjoyed your post for the 'Think Christmas' blog hop. Your Star Rose block is beautiful....couldn't leave a comment there. I'm just catching up with my blog reading. Thanks for sharing in the blog hop...happy stitching!!

Needled Mom said...

That is going to be gorgeous! I loved that star in the hop.

Cheryl said...

Paper piecing does give you those perfect points!! Beautiful block. Me, I am buttonholing petals and trying to stay cool.

Rosa said...

Your block is fantastic!!.I love paperpiecing pattern.

This month I`m out my sewing room.