Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ready for my close-up...

Oh, no... not yet!!!
Okay, this is much better!

Hi, my name is Winston Peabody III.
My girl named me, and I think it's perfect.
So regal, so special, so important.

You see, I was adopted by my family
from the Animal Rescue League in January 2009.
It was the girl who ♥♥♥ me best, I think.
I had some "issues," and still do,
but she is very patient with me 
and takes very good care of me.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Lady was still grieving the loss 
of her beloved Bichon, Cassie, and really
didn't want to get another dog.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
But I'm so happy and thankful that
 The Lady's heart was softened by my plight.

She takes lots of pictures of me,
and I try to be a good model for her.

The Lady thought I would look best on this quilt
which was made by my girl!  Yep, she quilts, too.
The Lady says it's the Yellow Brick Road pattern
by Atkinson Designs.
My girl buys me lots of toys but she let me borrow
"Muffin" today for my photo shoot.
My toys need to go through the washer again.
The Lady thought it best not to use them in the photos.
I had to agree. 


Oh, yeah... the photo shoot.
I almost forgot!

It is for...

are hosting the party.
Lots of cute pictures of critters on quilts
and some lovely art quilts, too.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●   ●
Voting is not open yet, Voting is open
and I hope you will vote for me!
The Lady will remind you.
Click the link below to vote for Winston.

Yours truly,
♥♥♥
Winston
 ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
V O T E
HERE
for Winston ~ #148
There are lots of prizes 
just for leaving a comment vote
with Padsworth and Snoodles.

Thanks so much!
"The Lady" AKA Karen ;-)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"You are welcome to post and ask followers of your blog to vote for your special furbaby -- in fact, we encourage you to do that!"

25 comments:

Loris said...

Winston, you look marvelous!

Kruse Kats said...

Nice dog! love the crips b/w quilt

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Mr. Peabody, you are such a treasure. I'm certain the woman who took you in is just as thankful she did as you are.

Debbie said...

Absolutely too cute! And the quilt is great also.

Mhairi said...

Love the quilt, what a great post. Thanks for sharing.

Agnes B Bullock said...

What a beauty!

Joanna said...

Winston, you are too cute. And you are very photogenic.

Cheryl said...

Okay, Winston is just too adorable and what a nice story.

Mimi said...

Love your black and white quilt and Winston is a sweetie-pie!!

SpartanBabe said...

Winston - great photos! You know what the III means - it means 3x the love! Glad your Girl and Lady found you - keep showing up those quilts :o)

Marianne said...

Winston is one lucky dog!

Bunny Henningsen said...

What a sweet face. Winston is such a good sport with the photo shoots.

Dana Gaffney said...

Winston is wonderful and the name suits him perfectly. Everyone has issues, nothing to be ashamed of. Thank you.

Denise said...

I voted for the handsome Winston.

Love,
The Friend. :D

Rebeckah Austin said...

too cute!

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

Winston is precious!

Missy Shay said...

Winston is a sweetie!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Winston, you and your girl were made for each other. The quilt is very striking.

heartsease54 said...

Winston is lovely and he looks great against a black & white quilt.

quiltmom said...

Winston reminds me of a dog we owned before Dusty. Her name was Tigger and she bounced across the floor. She did not pay much attention to my quilts- not like our cat Mars does.
Good luck in the voting.
Regards from Western Canada,
Anna

CaroleM said...

Oh my Winston is a cutie! I love the puppy picture - no wonder you fell in love!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Lovely photos!

QuiltSue said...

Winston is just gorgeous.

Lyndsey said...

Winston is really cute.

Marcia W. said...

Winston, your are a king of the quilt! Your pup is adorable and I like the black and white quilt too.