Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm back...

What an exciting time away I had. "Whoo-hoo"
I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I did seeing them
"up close and personal!"
This one was my favorite... well, one of my faves!













All quilting was done on a 
domestic home machine... his Bernina.
If you haven't guessed by now...
these belong to and were created by
 Ricky Tims!  whoo-hoo!!!
It was a whoo-hoo weekend!

If the Ricky Tims Quilt Seminar
comes to a town near you, GO!!!
•     •     •     •     •
I have more pictures to share...
Have a great day!
And Welcome September... already???

Karen


6 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! Love the quilts! Welcome back!

Karen said...

Ricky Timms is one talented man. Both in making quilts and musically.

Linda said...

How exciting! What a wonderful adventure!Those quilts are gorgeous!

Rosa said...

Welcome back.The quilts are spectacular!

Julie Fukuda said...

I am not a machine person, but those are stunning quilts.

Cheryl said...

Welcome back and all I can say about the quilts is WOW!